RGN - Head of Care - Brain Injury Rehabilitation - Hospital - Blackheath, South East London - £18 - £20 per hour dependent on experience
I am currently recruiting for a highly experienced Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to take on the challenging role of Head of Care / Team Leader within a Brain Injury Rehabilitation - Hospital.
Located in South East London, this fantastic award winning Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centre provides person-centred inpatient rehabilitation and care for male and female adolescents and adults (over 17 years) with a brain injury or other complex neurological conditions.
This vacancy has been introduced due the expansion as my client is always looking to improve and grow. The Head of Care ( RGN ) will play a huge role in the lives of patients and residents, supporting and encouraging them to achieve their goals and ambitions.
As an RGN - Head of Care, you will benefit from:
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhancements for over time
- Induction and ongoing training and continued professional development opportunities
- Preceptorship and mentorship programmes
- Free staff lunch
- There is a free mini bus service at particular times from/to the local bus / train station
- Paid breaks during your shift and free uniform
- Employee benefit scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance scheme
- Contributory personal pension scheme
- A voice in helping us continually improve the way we deliver our services through initiatives such as 'Conversation into Action'
- An enhanced DBS (England) or PVG/Disclosure Scotland (Scotland) Disclosure will be required for all successful applicants. The costs will be met by my client.
At this fully compliant Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centre they provide the following services:
- Specialist Rehabilitation Service
- Complex Disability Management
As an RGN - Head of Care, you will:
- Have previous experience as a senior nurse
- Hold current NMC PIN registration and follow NMC Codes of Conduct at all times
- Have patient care the heart of what you do, showing empathy, compassion and a desire to make a difference
- Have the ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
- Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
- Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
- Have a legal right to work in the UK