Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN - Addictions Unit - Bromley, Kent - Salary up to £34,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to join a medium-sized Mental Health Hospital in Bromley, Kent on the addictions unit.
My client is the large healthcare provider in mental health across the UK. This is an opportunity for the successful Staff Nurse to develop a service and progress within their nursing career. As a Registered Mental Health Nurse, you will relish a challenge and be a motivated and enthusiastic leader.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse, you will benefit from:
- Fantastic Salary plus pension
- Up to £1,000 loyalty bonus
- Sponsored NVQ courses
- 28 days annual leave
- Birthday off as annual leave
- Great opportunities for progression
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- The development and implementation of appropriate care delivery systems and routines
- Ensuring compliance's are met with the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety or subsequent standards as laid out in the Health and Social Care Act (2008) and the requirements of the Care Quality Commission
- Leading and developing a highly effective, motivated and enthusiastic team to achieve the goals of the unit and deliver the Company's stated aspirations to deliver high quality mental health services
- Working within the agreed budget by managing resources and ensuring the effective administration of the unit's management and support systems.
- Ensuring that service users living in the unit have the opportunity and support to work towards self-determination and independent living, and to gain as much control over their own lives as they are able to.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse , you will have:
- A Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- Extensive mental health experience
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK