Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN - Specialist Dementia Service - Coventry - £16 per hour - Days and Nights
Working Hours: 8-8 shifts + flexible hours available
I am currently looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) for a permanent opportunity in and Specialist Dementia Home in Coventry. The home is part of one of the nation's leading providers of nursing homes and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join their existing team.
There will be considerable opportunities to develop yourself in this role, you will be supported on training courses and mentorship courses to help develop within your role as RMN.
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this role, as they have a detailed induction programme and plenty of support will be provided.
The benefits of this Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN role include:
- Generous hourly rate of £16 per hour
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN, you will have:
- A RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments