RGN or ODP - Ophthalmic Scrub Nurse - Leading Private Ophthalmic Surgical Hospital - Greater London - £30,000 - £37,000 per annum dependent on experience
I am currently seeking an experienced Scrub Nurse ( RGN or ODP ) to join an Ophthalmic surgery group to work with the surgery team in a private hospital based in Central London.
With state-of-the-art facilities in Harley Street and Wimpole Street right in the heart of London's internationally-acclaimed medical district, this incredible award winning service is a dedicated ophthalmic hospital treating all eye conditions and caring for patients from all around the world.
Their ophthalmic surgeons are the most experienced and highly qualified in their field, experts in restoring the vision and quality of life of our patients.
As a RGN or ODP - Ophthalmic Scrub Nurse, you will benefit from:
- Relocation package of up to £5,000
- Fantastic Training and Induction
- Commitment to ongoing Training and Development
- Working for one of the leading Hospitals in London
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Enhancements for overtime
The ideal RGN or ODP - Ophthalmic Scrub Nurse, you will have:
- Experience in a scrub role.
- Experience in Ophthalmic procedures will be a bonus but not essential as ophthalmic training can be provided.
- An RGN or ODP qualification and have a valid NMC or HCPC registration.
- Post qualification experience.
- Experienced Theatre Scrub Practitioner, up to date experience working in theatres and will be up to date in current practices.
- The legal right to work in the UK