RGN or RNLD - Registered Nurse - Charity - Brain Injury Service - Brentwood, Essex - £15.97 per hour for days and £18.54 per hour for nights
Days and Nights - 38.5 hours per week
My client is a specialist Brain Injury Rehabilitation Charity in Brentwood, Essex, and they are looking for an experienced and dedicated Staff Nurse ( RGN ) to join their team who provide comprehensive assessment, rehabilitation, therapy and community integration programmes for people with physical and cognitive impairment and people with challenging behaviour following brain injury.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a multi-disciplinary team working in partnership with the NHS, in providing necessary support to people who have suffered brain injury. The centre has excellent facilities, expertise and resources.
As a RGN or RNLD - Registered Nurse:
- Ensure effective communication systems are in place and used appropriately
- Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents/patients from admission to discharge
- Function as named nurse to allocated residents/patients and ensure involvement in all aspects of the rehabilitation programme including writing of multi-disciplinary team reports & attending case reviews
- Ensure that all relevant codes of practice and regulations (MHA 1983, NMC & Care Standards Act 2000) are upheld
- Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
As a RGN or RNLD - Registered Nurse, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Completed a preceptorship or have post qualified experience
- A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK