Charge Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Low Secure Mental Health Hospital - Rehab and Recovery Unit - Wadhurst, East Sussex - up to £36,000 per annum + bonuses
This is a permanent opportunity for an experienced Charge Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ), or a senior nurse with management potential, to manage an acute unit in a mental health hospital in Wadhurst, East Sussex.
My client is the largest healthcare provider in mental health across the UK. The successful Charge nurse will be in charge of the Rehab and Recovery unit which offers rehabilitation and treatment for adults with severe and enduring mental health problems and challenging behaviour.
As a Charge Nurse - RMN or RNLD, you will benefit from:
- £1,000 golden handshake bonus in month 1
- £1,000 loyalty bonus in month 12.
- £1,000 bonus for working on a specialist unit
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- 50% Payment of your NMC fees
- Long service award
- Flexibility with the introduction of our new e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Subsidised meals
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Refer a friend to nursing bonus
- Enhancements for nights, weekends and bank holidays
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
As a Charge Nurse - RMN or RNLD will be responsible for:
- The development and implementation of appropriate care delivery systems and routines
- Ensuring compliance's are met with the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety or subsequent standards as laid out in the Health and Social Care Act (2008) and the requirements of the Care Quality Commission
- Leading and developing a highly effective, motivated and enthusiastic team to achieve the goals of the unit and deliver the Company's stated aspirations to deliver high quality mental health services
- Working within the agreed budget by managing resources and ensuring the effective administration of the unit's management and support systems.
- Ensuring that service users living in the unit have the opportunity and support to work towards self-determination and independent living, and to gain as much control over their own lives as they are able to.
As a Charge Nurse - RMN or RNLD, you will have:
- A Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or Registered Nurses Learning Disabilities (RNLD) qualification and extensive mental health experience
- Management experience in a mental health unit or hospital
- A current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK