RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home - Kingsley, West Yorkshire - Pay rate £14.72 per hour
Shifts: Night shifts only
You will be a Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) seeking a permanent nights only opportunity in a Elderly Nursing Home in Kingsley, West Yorkshire. The home is fully compliant and is easy accessible by public transport or by car.
This elderly nursing home is fully complaint and has exceptional staffing levels. There is lots of opportunity to develop yourself in this role. You will be supported on training courses and mentorship courses to improve yourself and the standards the home operates to.
There is a pension scheme, breaks are paid for, statutory sick pay all on offer.
As a RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse, you will have:
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments