Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home - Leeds, West Yorkshire - £18 per hour
Hours: nights only
You will be a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) seeking a permanent nights only opportunity in a Elderly Nursing Home in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
This is a fully compliant nursing home with exceptional staffing levels, and they are looking for a highly dedicated and motivated Registered Nurse to join their team.
There will be plenty of opportunities to develop within this role, you will be supported on training courses and mentorship courses to improve your clinical skills and to progress within your nursing career..
The benefits of this Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Excellent pay rate of £18 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
As a Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN, you will have:
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments