Registered General Nurse - RGN - Rehabilitation Unit - Reading - Salary up to £32,500 per annum
My client is seeking a capable and enthusiastic Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to join their rehabilitation unit in Reading.
This is an exciting opportunity for exceptional RGN ( Registered General Nurse ) who has previous experience with brain and nervous system disorders such as spinal injuries, multiple sclerosis.
Their Philosophy of the hospital is to provide excellent patient care and are looking for nurses that are able to become part of a great team, with quality care and patient focus at the centre of what they aim to deliver.
As a Registered General Nurse - RGN, you will benefit from:
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Group pension
- Holiday entitlement and Length of Service awards
- Childcare vouchers
- An interest free loan to purchase season travel tickets which will be paid back monthly
- Bike to work scheme
- Industry leading training and development programmes
The ideal Registered General Nurse - RGN will have:
- NMC pin and right to work in the UK
- RGN qualification