Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Mental Health Hospital - Woking, Surrey - Salary to £36,500 per annum
37.5 hours per week
I am currently looking for a highly experienced Staff Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) in the mental health field, ideally from a forensic setting.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Staff Nurse who is looking for a new challenge within a Mental Health Hospital in.
My client is one of the most prestigious independent providers of low/medium secure mental health facilities across the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented RMN or RNLD to build their career within a growing company who offer fantastic training and progression.
As a Staff Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ), you will be responsible for:
- Applying research based knowledge and appropriate models of patient care as a member of both a multi-disciplinary and the nursing team
- Ensuring that care is provided within an environment which positively integrates race, gender, disability, religion and sexual orientation and meets individual needs.
- Taking charge in the absence of the Clinical Nurse Leader
- Supervising the care given by junior staff, i.e., Nurse Support Workers and be able to lead a shift
- Taking responsibility for the guidance and support of support workers, identifying training needs and assist with appraisals for support workers
- Representing the company in a positive and professional manner within the units and externally as required at meetings and other forums
As a Staff Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ), you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) qualification
- A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Experience in a hands-on, supervisory clinical role within a mental health environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills