RMN or RNLD - Registered Nurse - Medium and Low Secure - Warrington, Cheshire - £21,940 - £35,193 depending on experience
37.5 hours per week
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse ( RNLD ) to work in a 74 bedded unit specialising in Medium and Low Secure services for women with mental illness or personality disorder in Warrington, Cheshire.
For this position, you will need a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach to working. Units at this service operate 24 hours, 7 days a week, and nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights.
Benefits of this RMN or RNLD - Registered Nurse role include:
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards.
- Career development progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- Free Parking
As a RMN or RNLD - Registered Nurse, you will be:
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
As a RMN or RNLD - Registered Nurse, you will have:
- Valid NMC PIN and an RMN or RNLD qualification
- Standards of professional practice whilst maintaining valid registration with the NMC
- Excellent team working skills
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The legal right to work in the UK