RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home - Crewkerne, Somerset - Salary up to £16.50 per hour
plus 5% enhancement for nights
You will be a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) seeking a permanent opportunity in an Elderly Nursing Home in Crewkerne, Somerset.
This is a fantastic home in the area and a manager I have worked with for a couple of years now that has helped nurses develop. The manager is willing to help you develop as a nurse and if you have any training programs you wish to go on these can be looked and and discussed.
This is a prestigious medium sized elderly nursing home considered one of the top providers in the region. The home operates to a 3 star standard and have excellent activities for the residents to be involved in.
You will be part a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within an established and successful care home for the elderly. This client are known for providing high quality care and want someone passionate about care, highly motivated and very person-centred.
The benefits of this role include:
- Pay rate of up to £16.50 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
As a RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse, you will have:
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments