Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Taunton, Somerset - £17 per hour + paid breaks
Hours: Full time - nights
You will be a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) seeking a permanent opportunity in an Elderly Nursing Home in Taunton, Somerset.
This is a prestigious, medium-sized nursing home in a small group and it is considered one of the top providers in the region.
The home operates to an exceptional standard and nurses work 3 or 4 nights per week. The home also has an exceptional professional development program in place.
Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN you will be undertaking the following duties:
- Provide and supervise the delivery of high standards of care to residents within the nursing home
- Assess the care needed to address the residents physical, psychological and social needs
- Administration of all medications
- Provide good nursing care to the elderly people within the Nursing Home
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN, you will have:
- Over one year of experience as a qualified nurse
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK