RMN - Staff Nurse - Adult Mental Health - Cardiff - Up to £21 per hour
3 or 6 months contracts available - Guaranteed 37.5 hours a week
You will be a Registered Mental Health Nurse in Cardiff with experience in a low/medium secure environment (preferably with adults) looking for a short term contract.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to join a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital that specialises in an extensive range of psychiatric care for people with mental health conditions and learning difficulties.
As part of your contract role you will be able to be based purely on one ward but also you would have the opportunity to gain experience across many different client groups, which would be great for your future prospects.
As an RMN, you can gain experience across wards such as:
- Addictions units
- Challenging behaviour units
- Eating disorder units
- And many other types of mental health units.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ), you will:
- Support the Unit Manager and take charge in their absence
- Supervise the care given by junior staff
- Promote and maintain high standards of quality care
- Provide on-going training for the support workers
The ideal Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) will have:
- A Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- Up to date knowledge of current practices
- Excellent communication skills
- A current, valid registration with the NMC