Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Salford, Greater Manchester - £15.00 per hour
Full time or part time positions available
My client is seeking a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) for their nursing home in Salford, Greater Manchester.
The home has a great reputation in the Salford, Greater Manchester area and is one of the leading providers for dementia care.
As a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ), you will be working with a tight knit team and a strong group of care assistants who will provide a great platform and support giving you the up most confidence.
As a Registered Nurse RGN or RMN, you will benefits from:
- Holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Development Programme
- Free parking and uniform
- Full and part time positions available
As a Registered Nurse RGN or RMN you will be:
- A supportive member of the senior team
- Providing supervision and developing colleagues
- Planning, delivering and evaluating a high standard of care
As a Registered Nurse RGN or RMN, you will have:
- A valid NMC PIN and right to work in the UK
- RGN or RMN Qualification
- Strong clinical skills
- Strong leadership qualities