RGN - Registered Nurse - Nursing Home - Chorley, Lancashire - £15.00 per hour
Full Time or Part Time
If you are a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) who is looking to work with one of the leading providers in the healthcare sector then this is a great opportunity.
My client is seeking a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to join their elderly nursing home in Chorley, Lancashire.
The home is renowned for offering support and development to all of their staff which results in the highest standard of care.
As a RGN - Registered Nurse, you will benefit from:
- Holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Development Programme
- Free parking and uniform .
As a RGN - Registered Nurse or you will have:
- A valid NMC PIN and right to work in the UK
- RGN Qualification
- Strong clinical skills
- Strong leadership qualities
As a RGN - Registered Nurse you will be:
- A supportive member of the senior team
- Providing supervision and developing colleagues
- Planning, delivering and evaluating a high standard of care