RMN or RNLD - Preceptorship - Newly Qualified Nurse - Adults - Mental Health - Cardiff, South Wales - Starting salary £26,300 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a Newly Qualified RMN or RNLD who is looking for their Preceptorship role.
The starting salary for this nursing role is £26,300 per annum - which will increase once you have completed your preceptorship in this role
This is a great chance for a Preceptorship Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) to work within a mental health setting and to have the chance to build their nursing career within a growing company. You will be offered a thorough induction before starting as well as a fantastic training and development programme.
As an RMN or RNLD - Newly Qualified Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Applying research based knowledge and appropriate models of patient care as a member of both a multi-disciplinary and the nursing team
- Ensuring that care is provided within an environment which positively integrates race, gender, disability, religion and sexual orientation and meets individual needs.
- Taking charge in the absence of the Clinical Nurse Leader
- Supervising the care given by junior staff, i.e., Nurse Support Workers and be able to lead a shift
- Taking responsibility for the guidance and support of support workers, identifying training needs and assist with appraisals for support workers
- Representing the company in a positive and professional manner within the units and externally as required at meetings and other forums
As an RMN or RNLD - Newly Qualified Nurse, you will have:
- A RMN or RNLD qualification now or pending finishing your university course
- A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Experience in mental health environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills