RNLD - Registered Nurse - Rehabilitation Step Down Service - Cardiff, South Wales - Up to £32,500 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities ( RNLD ) on behalf of a rehabilitation service in Cardiff, South Wales.
This is a great opportunity to develop your nursing skills in a new challenging role.
As an RNLD, you will receive full training before you work on the ward. There is also the opportunity to develop your skills and apply for funding for training programs that you are interested in gaining after your probation period.
The benefits of this RNLD role include:
- Excellent salary of up to £32,500 per annum
- Pension scheme
- Full training
- Opportunities for development and progression
- Training opportunities
As an RNLD - Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As an RNLD - Registered Nurse, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities ( RNLD ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment