Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home - Aberdare, South Wales - £16 per hour
Hours: Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity for an RGN or RMN to join a fully compliant nursing home in Aberdare, South Wales.
This nursing home is easily accessible by public transport and has exceptional staffing levels.
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse who is looking for a role which offers progression opportunities within their nursing career. As an RGN or RMN, you will be supported on training courses and mentorship courses.
There are day shifts and night shifts available. Whether you're just looking for days, nights, shorter shifts or long shifts these can all be looked at for the right candidate.
There is a pension scheme, breaks are paid for, statutory sick pay all on offer.
The benefits for the successful RGN or RMN include:
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- Days and night positions available
- Training and mentorship courses
- Opportunities for progression
As an RGN or RMN, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As an RGN or RMN, you will have:
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments