Registered General Nurse - RGN - Physical Disabilities Rehab Service - Newport, South Wales - £14.50 per hour
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to join a Physical Disabilities Rehab Service in Newport, South Wales.
This is a fully complaint home with exceptional staffing levels. As a RGN working for this service you will be supported on training courses and mentorship courses to develop within this nursing role.
You will be a Registered Nurse (RGN) seeking a permanent opportunity in a physically disabled rehab service, Newport, South Wales. The home is fully compliant with easy access by public transport or by car to the home.
There are day shifts and night shifts available. Whether you're an RGN just looking for days, nights, shorter shifts or long shifts this can all be looked at for the right candidate.
The benefits for the successful RGN include:
- Training and development opportunities
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- The home is easily accessible by public transport
As an RGN, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As an RGN, you will have:
- A RGN qualification
- A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments