Registered Nurse - RGN - Hospice - Oxenhope, West Yorkshire - Salary £25,000 per annum, pro rata
Plus enhancements of 30% overnight / 45% weekends/ 60% Bank holidays
I am currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to work in a Hospice in Oxenhope, West Yorkshire.
This is a fantastic and extremely rewarding service where you will be working with adults from the age of 18 years dealing with oncology, palliative care and life limiting diseases.
This is a excellent opportunity as an RGN, to join an enthusiastic and committed team. You will have the opportunity to gain further qualifications in oncology and palliative care.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse - RGN role include:
- Enhancements of 30% for overnight shifts
- Enhancements of 45% for weekends
- Enhancements of 60% for bank holidays
- Shorter and longer shifts will be available
- Opportunities to gain further qualifications in oncology and palliative care
Within the role as a Registered Nurse - RGN, you will undertake the following duties:
- Delivery of quality care
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
As a Registered Nurse RGN, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- A current registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK
- A flexible attitude and the ability to wholly adopt a person-centred ethos
- Up to date knowledge of current practices
- A full DBS disclosure