Registered Nurse - RGN - Complex Care Service - Holme on Spalding Moor, Yorkshire - Salary £27,500 - £33,728 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an enthusiastic and committed team in Holme on Spalding Moor, Yorkshire.
As an RGN, you must have an interest in the challenging and rewarding field of neurological care and be a motivated and dedicated Registered Nurse.
This is an opportunity to join a professional and friendly team, which helps service users on their care pathway, whilst sharpening your medical knowledge in a passionate, charity environment. This complex care service is one of the most luxurious in the area, offering every level of care.
Within the role as a Registered Nurse - RGN, you will undertake the following duties:
- Delivery of quality care
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
As a Registered Nurse - RGN you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- A current registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK
- A flexible attitude and the ability to wholly adopt a person-centred ethos
- Up to date knowledge of current practices
- A full CRB disclosure