RGN or RMN - Night Manager - Nursing Home - Preston, Lancashire - £17 per hour
Hours: Full Time, 44 hours per week
I am currently seeking a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to join a well-established nursing home in Preston, Lancashire as the Night Manager.
As an RGN or RMN, you will be joining one of the biggest healthcare providers where you will receive specialist dementia training and have access to a full library of interactive learning resources.
They are looking for a Night Manager who believes they have great leadership skills, as well as an honest approach to nursing and business in general.
As a Night Manager ( RGN or RMN ), you will benefit from:
- Market competitive rates of pay
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited 'Creative Minds' programme
- Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
As Night Manager ( RGN or RMN ) you must be/have:
- Able to provide strong management and leadership skills
- Honest and confident approach
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
- Excellent organisation skills
- Effective communication skills
For this Night Manager ( RGN or RMN ) role, it's essential that you:
- Have an RGN or RMN qualification
- Have a current, valid registration with the NMC
- Are eligible to work in the UK