Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly Care - Nantwich, Cheshire - £15.50 per hour
Hours: Full Time
My Client are seeking a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) for a 52 bedded nursing home who specialise in dementia and elderly care.
They have a great reputation and in won three Great British Care Awards such as, Care Team Award, Activities Coordinator Award, and Dementia Carer Award.
As Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN your duties will include:
- Providing a high standard of care
- Caring and professional approach
- Following all codes of conduct, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Demonstrate true commitment both to your own personal development and to the development of your team
- Leading shifts
As Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN) you will have:
- Valid NMC PIN and are RMN or RGN qualified and consistently comply with standards of professional practice whilst maintaining valid registration with the NMC
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
- strong interpersonal and communication skills and conduct yourself with a person-centred approach whilst maintaining professional relationships
- Strong leadership abilities
- Previous experience in similar setting