Registered General Nurse - RGN - Nursing Home - Knottingley, West Yorkshire - £15 to £16 per hour plus £1,000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time
I am currently recruiting for a well-established elderly nursing home in Knottingley, West Yorkshire who are looking for Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to work full time.
The nursing home's parent company is one of the UKs largest private healthcare providers and are renowned in the sector for a growing portfolio, range of care services tailored to the needs of clients and innovative forms of provision.
Benefits for the successful Registered General Nurse - RGN include:
- Market competitive rates of pay
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited 'Creative Minds' programme
- Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
As a Registered General Nurse - RGN, your typical duties will include:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
As a Registered General Nurse - RGN you'll need:
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
- Previous older peoples care experience is desirable but not essential
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills