RMN - Staff Nurse - Young People and Adults - Cheadle - £28,465.60 per annum + £1,000 annual loyalty bonus
Full Time - 37.5 Per week - Days only
I am currently recruiting for an RMN to join a specialist mental health hospital for young people and adults.
The service is committed to providing innovative, high quality care and treatment for patients with a variety of challenging and complex needs to then enable their recovery and re-engagement with the community.
The Hospital is part of one of the UKs largest private health care providers who are renowned for a growing portfolio, range of care services tailored to the needs of clients and innovative forms of provision.
As an RMN, you'll need to have exceptional clinical and communication skills, as well as the ability to work collaboratively and effectively within a busy team. Previous CAMHS or secure experience would be beneficial, although applications are welcome from RMNs with experience in alternative settings.
Benefits of this RMN - Staff Nurse role include:
- £1,000 annual loyalty bonus
- 50 % NMC contribution
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
As an RMN - Staff Nurse, you must be/have:
- RMN Qualified
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
- Fine-tuned decision making skills
- The legal right to work in the UK