Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home - Glasgow, Scotland - £16.50 per hour during the week - £17.40 per hour at weekends
You will be a Registered Nurse looking for a new Staff Nurse position in Glasgow, Scotland.
My client is a medium-sized nursing home in the heart of Glasgow Scotland providing the highest level of care to the following: Dementia Old Age Physical Disability Sensory Impairment.
They are looking for a Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) with a positive, can-do approach to nursing with a particular passion for caring for the elderly.
As a Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN, you will benefit from:
- A fantastic salary and remunerations package
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A variety of flexible shift patterns to suit the right nurse
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN), you will be expected to achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members, and to take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) role will have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- The right to work in the UK
- Experience in a similar environment