Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home - Edinburgh, Scotland - £16.50 per week during the week - £17.40 per hour at weekends
You will be a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) looking for a new Staff Nurse position in Edinburgh, Scotland.
My client is a medium-sized nursing home in the heart of Edinburgh, providing the highest level of care to the following: Dementia, Old Age, Physical Disability and Sensory Impairment.
They are looking for a Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) with a positive, can-do approach to nursing with a particular passion for caring for the elderly.
Benefits for the successful Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) include:
- A fantastic salary and remunerations package
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A variety of flexible shift patterns to suit the right nurse
As Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN ), you will be expected to achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of staff members, and to take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) role will have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- The right to work in the UK
- Experience in a similar environment