Registered Nurse - RMN or RNLD - PICU Hospital - Manchester - £21,940 - 37,488.50 depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
My Client is currently recruiting for an experienced and enthusiastic Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse ( RNLD )to work within their 93 bedded Medium and Low secure male PICU hospital.
Benefits of this Registered Nurse RMN or RNLD role include:
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards.
- Career development progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- Free Parking
As a Registered Nurse RMN or RNLD you will have:
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- Valid NMC PIN and are RMN or RNLD qualified and consistently comply with standards of professional practice whilst maintaining valid registration with the NMC
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights.
As a Registered Nurse RMN or RNLD you will be:
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder