Home Manager - RGN or RMN - Dementia - Newcastle upon Tyne - Close to Gosforth and Jesmond - £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Working Hours: Full Time
My client is seeking an experienced Nursing Home Manager ( RGN or RMN ) to join their 75 bedded home which specialises in dementia nearby Gosforth and Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne.
This is a great opportunity for a Home Manager who is looking to develop their skills and knowledge to advance themselves with a home that requires improvement but with great regional support from one of the leading healthcare providers in the North East.
As a Nursing Home Manager ( RGN or RMN ) you will be:
- Providing clinical guidance to a team of nursing staff to ensure company's high standards are met
- Leading and developing a highly effective, motivated and enthusiastic team to achieve the goals of the unit and deliver the Company's stated aspirations to deliver high quality mental health services
- Working within the agreed budget by managing resources and ensuring the effective administration of the unit's management and support systems
- Ensuring compliance's are met with the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety or subsequent standards as laid out in the Health and Social Care Act (2008) and the requirements of the Care Quality Commission
As a Nursing Home Manager ( RGN or RMN ) you will have:
- Knowledge and experience in dementia
- An RGN or RMN nursing qualification
- A current registration with the NMC
- The ability to demonstrate market knowledge, customer relationship skills and the ability to demonstrate effective budgetary management