Registered Nurse RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home - Prestwick, South Ayrshire - £15 per hour
Shifts: Nights only
You will be a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) seeking a permanent opportunity in a Elderly Nursing Home in Prestwick, South Ayrshire.
As a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ), you will be joining a fully compliant home which has exceptional staffing levels and a highly experienced team.
You will have opportunities to develop within this role, you will be supported on training courses and mentorship courses to improve your nursing skills and to help you develop within your nursing career.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) role include:
- £15 per hour pay rate
- Pension scheme
- Paid breaks
- Opportunities for development and progression
- Training and mentorship courses
As a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ), you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ), you will have:
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments