Staff Nurse - RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Worcester, West Midlands - £15.25 per hour
Working full time days and nights
I am currently recruiting for a highly motivated and dedicated Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to join this elderly nursing home in Worcester - working full time.
Specialising in providing an exceptional level of nursing care to residents living with MS or neurological conditions, this medium sized home is part of a small healthcare group.
Residents at the home have needs ranging from Alzheimer's and Dementia, MS, Muscular Dystrophy, Parkinson's and Motor Neurone Disease. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to join this knowledgeable team and make a real difference to the lives of those in your care.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse ( RGN ) role include:
- Competitive salary and £1.20 enhancement per hour worked in excess of contracted hours
- Discretionary quarterly performance bonus paid three monthly
- Uniform provided
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Travel assistance available subject to suitability
You will be experienced working within a clinical care setting and preferably with neurological conditions. Due to the nature of the residents' needs there may be episodes of challenging or aggressive behaviour and you will be able to work to build therapeutic and effective relationships. Comprehensive training and development are provided at the home along with personal and professional development being actively encouraged.
The role of the Staff Nurse ( RGN ) is to:
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Staff Nurse ( RGN ) you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
- A general nursing qualification ( RGN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK