Deputy Manager - RMN - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Low Secure Rehab - Newcastle upon Tyne - £32,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) on behalf of a adult mental health service in Newcastle upon Tyne. As the Deputy Manager, you will be responsible for the nursing care on the low secure rehab unit, and ensuring clients are offered the highest standard of care at all times.
As a Deputy Manager ( RMN ), you will be highly skilled, confident and have excellent knowledge of the mental health field. You will also have a good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment, be motivated and very person centered.
As a Deputy Manager RMN, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Deputy Manager RMN, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment