RGN or RMN - Deputy Nursing Home Manager - Elderly Care - Bristol - Salary up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
I am currently looking for an experienced RGN or RMN, who has a passion for caring for the elderly, to join an elderly nursing home in Bristol.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Manager ( RGN or RMN ) who is looking for progression and development within their nursing career. My client have supported up and coming staff with their managerial qualifications - if this is something you are keen to look at within your new role.
This particular Elderly Nursing Home in the Bristol area in beautiful surroundings and offers a residential and nursing service to elderly people, some with dementia.
As a Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensuring all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff
- Providing clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participating in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervising and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensuring all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
My client have a number of services across the South East and South West ranging from Residential to Elderly Nursing Homes and are looking to expand their services over the next few years, making this a really exciting opportunity for a Deputy Nursing Home Manager ( RGN or RMN ) who is interested in progression and development in their career.
As Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN, you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting
- A nursing qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK