Clinical Nurse Team Leader - RMN or RNLD - Woking, Surrey - to £39,000 per annum plus benefits and relocation
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Registered Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ), with team leader or managerial experience working with adults or adolescents with mental illnesses or learning disabilities.
You will be providing high levels of care within a fantastic mental health hospital that specialises in the treatment and management of mental health problems for adults and adolescents. They want a dedicated Clinical Nurse Team Leader who can work within a specialist setting and with a team who strive to provide exceptional standards of care.
As a Clinical Nurse Team Leader - RMN or RNLD, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the shift, assessing priorities, delegating available resources effectively and ensuring documentation is completed
- Administering, recording and ordering medication
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and ensuring care is delivered accordingly based on each individual patient's requirements
- Supporting the Registered Manager in the responsibility of the nursing service
- Delegating responsibility and accountability to the Senior Nurses and team leaders
As a Clinical Nurse Team Leader - RMN or RNLD, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of working in mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessments