Regional Nurse Manager - RGN - Complex Care - South East England - £45,000 per annum plus bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Regional Nurse Manager ( RGN ) to join one of the UK's leading providers of live-in complex and paediatric nursing. They provide care ranging from companionship, support and dementia care for the elderly through to more complex conditions such as cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, stroke, spinal injury and other disabling physical and neurological conditions in adults and children.
As a Regional Nurse Manager ( RGN ) your responsibilities will include:
- To plan and manage community care services for a given area ensuring services are provided to an excellent standard and delivered in a way that encourages the involvement of clients (service users and their families) to achieve high levels of client satisfaction.
- To inspire and motivate staff team to deliver high quality client-focused services while developing team members' skills and capacity to meet clients' needs and creating a culture of continuous improvement.
As a Regional Nurse Manager (RGN ), you must have/be:
- A qualified Registered General Nurse( RGN ) with and active UK NMC PIN.
- Previous experience working with complex adult care in the community.
- Extensive experience of planning and risk management of care services for profoundly disabled people living in their own homes.
- Good understanding of safeguarding, mental capacity and deprivation of liberty legislation and procedures.
- Proven track record in managing community nurses and/or care workers.
- Proven track record of working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Good understanding of the requirements of the Care Quality Commission.
- The legal right to work in the UK