Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Private Mental Health Hospital - East London - £27,925 - £34,542 per annum plus benefits
Working for this service as a Staff Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) you will receive £500 for completing 3 months service, £650 for completing 9 months service and £950 for completing 18 months service.
My Client is one of the UK's leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK. With hospitals around the country, 30 years of experience in their sector and highly skilled and experienced teams, they help patients and commissioners find the right care pathways without the need for multiple reassessments.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) role include:
- Competitive pay ranges with enhancements for working night shifts
- Performance and contribution recognised through pay
- Flexible working options
- Enhanced Maternity benefits
- Annual holiday entitlement
- Birthday and anniversary leave
- A package of support for staff health and wellbeing
- A generous company Pension Scheme
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- An All-Employee Bonus Scheme
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Savings Centre
- Childcare Vouchers
- Recruitment Reward Scheme
- Subsidised Meals
- Free Parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
This fully compliant award winning hospital cares for women with complex mental health needs and their related issues, such as self-harm and eating disorders. They offer a number of specialist treatments across four wards, including Forensic Secure services, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy and Intensive Care. There is also a unit for women with learning disabilities.
The role of Staff Nurse ( RGN or RNLD ) involves:
- To accept personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care, for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team approach within a forensic setting.
- To work as a Primary Nurse/Care Coordinator for an identified group of patients whilst consistently working within the clinical governance framework.
- The opportunity to develop and progress across the Staff Nurse grading through a distinct career pathway.
An ideal Staff Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) will have:
- A RMN or RNLD qualification
- A proven ability to co-ordinate care, prioritise tasks and manage Health & Safety issues
- The drive to learn and develop
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- A flexible, positive, team-orientated approach.
- A current registration with the NMC and the legal right to work in the UK