RGN - Ophthalmic Nurse - Leading Private Ophthalmic Surgical Hospital - Greater London - £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Relocation package of up to £5,000
I am currently seeking an experienced Ophthalmic Nurse ( RGN ) for an Ophthalmic surgery group to work with the surgery team in a private hospital based in Central London.
With state-of-the-art facilities in the heart of London's internationally-acclaimed medical district, this incredible award winning service is a dedicated ophthalmic hospital treating all eye conditions and caring for patients from all around the world.
Their ophthalmic surgeons are the most experienced and highly qualified in their field, experts in restoring the vision and quality of life of their patients.
Benefits of this RGN - Ophthalmic Nurse position include:
- Relocation package of up to £5,000
- Fantastic Training and Induction
- Commitment to ongoing Training and Development
- Working for one of the leading Hospitals in London
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Enhancements for overtime
The ideal RGN - Ophthalmic Nurse will have:
- Experience in an Ophthalmic Staff Nurse role.
- Experience in Ophthalmic procedures will be a bonus but not essential as ophthalmic training can be provided.
- You must be RGN qualified and have a valid NMC PIN
- Post qualified experience.