Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Private Mental Health Hospital - Bromley, Kent - From £26,541 to £33,513 per annum plus benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse ( RMN ) who ideally has experience working in an eating disorders environment.
This is an amazing chance to join a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital in Bromley, Kent that provides care for children and adolescents with mental health illnesses or eating disorders. My client is a well-established, leading company providing high quality addictions and eating disorders care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
My client is one of the leading health care providers of mental health services in the UK and are looking for a passionate and dedicated RMN to join their team.
The benefits of this role include:
- Generous salary package up to £30,000 per annum
- £1,000 bonus for continuous service paid annually for the first three years
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Just Drive scheme
- Discount at over 8,000 high street and online retailers
As a Staff Nurse RMN or RNLD you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by liaising with all health workers and professionals
- Providing a high quality care
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
As a Staff Nurse RMN or RNLD you will have:
- A Registered Mental Health / Learning Disabilities Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- Eating Disorders experience (desirable)
- Knowledge of the revised Mental Health Act (1983)