Ward Manager - RMN - Addictions Unit - Bromley, Kent - Salary up to £40,000 per annum.
This is a permanent opportunity for an experienced Ward Manager ( RMN ) to manage a medium-sized Mental Health Hospital in Bromley, Kent. My client is the largest healthcare provider in mental health across the UK.
This opportunity is a fantastic opportunity for a Ward Manager to develop a service. The ideal Ward Manager will relish a challenge and be a motivated and enthusiastic leader.
Benefits of this Ward Manager RMN role includes:
- Fantastic Salary plus pension
- Sponsor NVQ courses
- 28 days annual leave
- Birthday off as annual leave
- Great opportunities for progression
My client is the large healthcare provider in mental health across the UK. It's an opportunity for the successful Ward Manager (RMN) - Addiction Unit to develop a service. The ideal candidate will relish a challenge and be a motivated and enthusiastic leader.
The successful Ward Manager ( RMN ) will be responsible for:
- The development and implementation of appropriate care delivery systems and routines
- Ensuring compliance's are met with the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety or subsequent standards as laid out in the Health and Social Care Act (2008) and the requirements of the Care Quality Commission
- Leading and developing a highly effective, motivated and enthusiastic team to achieve the goals of the unit and deliver the Company's stated aspirations to deliver high quality mental health services
- Working within the agreed budget by managing resources and ensuring the effective administration of the unit's management and support systems.
- Ensuring that service users living in the unit have the opportunity and support to work towards self-determination and independent living, and to gain as much control over their own lives as they are able to.
The successful Ward Manager ( RMN ) will have:
- A Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification and extensive mental health experience
- Management experience in a mental health unit or hospital