Staff Nurse - RGN - Neuro Disability Hospital - Heathfield, East Sussex - £30,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to work within a Neuro Disability Hospital in Heathfield, East Sussex. Brain injury rehabilitation or neuro experience is preferred but is not essential for this role.
This is a new exciting, well paid position which offers amazing opportunities for progression!
Benefits of this Registered Nurse RGN role include:
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Great opportunities for progression
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just drive scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
My client has services across England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland, all providing innovative, creative support enabling people with mental health problems, autism and learning disabilities to live the lives they want and have the opportunities they deserve. This service based in Heathfield is a Neuro Rehabilitation Service which provides specialist nursing care, rehabilitation and support for individuals with neurological conditions including:
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Medical Conditions Causing Acquired Brain Injury e.g.
- Central Nervous System Infections
- Acute Encephalitis
- Central Nervous System Complications Following Surgery
- Diffuse Multi-Focal Brain Injury from Other Causes
- Subarachnoid Haemorrhage
- Other Complex Neuro-disability including tracheostomy. Service users who have severe and enduring illness and complex needs
- Service users who present with behaviours that challenge
- Service users who have a diagnosis of dementia
As a Registered Nurse RGN you will:
- Undertake and manage direct patient care, having participated fully in the assessment, planning and evaluation of care needs.
- Undertake the delivery of care, including individual and group sessions, to agreed quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation.
The Registered Nurse RGN will have:
- RGN Qualification
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
- Quality orientation