RGN or RMN - Head of Care / Clinical Lead - Elderly & Dementia - Tonbirdge, Kent & Surrey- Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
*Responsible For Two Elderly & Dementia Nursing Homes*
You will be an experienced RGN or RMN who is looking for a permanent opportunity in an Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home in Kent. You will have extensive experience as a Senior Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) within a similar environment and have a basis of management and leadership skills to draw upon in the role.
The successful RGN o RMN will be expected to attend both sites regularly each week. It is expected that it will be 4 days in Kent and 1 day in Surrey but that will vary according to business needs.
The role is supernumerary for four days at 7 hours each day and one day a week will be working one long day shift 12 ¼ hours Kent. A total of 40 hours per week.
These homes are part of a group which is one of the most respected, care home operators in the United Kingdom. Through a national network, they provide quality accredited, award winning residential, nursing and specialist dementia care to elderly people.
As RGN or RMN - Head of Care / Clinical Lead you will be expected:
- To undertake all care management responsibilities
- To undertake Management duties in the absence of the Registered Manager and take an active part in the Management Team
- To promote and maintain high standards of care to all residents
- To direct the care team and provide skilled care at all times
- Assuming an on-call functionality, to ensure service delivery continuity.
- To keep up to date to maintain a comprehensive knowledge of CQC requirements and to manage an inspection in the absence of the Registered Manager
- Participate in the induction and training of all new nurses on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of nursing care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As RGN or RMN - Head of Care / Clinical Lead you will have:
- RGN or RMN Nurse Qualification
- Active NMC Pin Number
- Experience in working with elderly people with dementia
- Previous managerial experience
- The legal right to work in the UK