Registered Nurse - RMN - Rehabilitation Mental Health Hospital - Kent - Salary of up to £34,000 per annum
Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) looking for an exciting challenge in a Rehabilitation Hospital environment in Kent?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to work within a leading hospital in the care sector, who offer market leading training with potential to develop both personally and professionally. You will ideally have experience in rehabilitation or other areas of mental health.
My client's Independent Hospital offers psychiatric rehabilitation services for people who have not made a rapid recovery and may experience continuing difficulties in personal functioning and relating to others. For instance, they may have cognitive impairments that make it hard to plan ahead, or symptoms which make clear communication difficult, or be vulnerable to exploitation by others, or their behaviour may be challenging to others.
Benefits of this Registered Nurse RMN role include:
- Excellent Salary of up to £34,000 per annum
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading healthcare providers
- Affiliation with two nearby universities offering CDP up to masters level.
- Exceptional opportunities for progression.
- Overtime enhancements (25% available for extra shifts)
- Induction and ongoing training and continued professional development opportunities
- Preceptorship and mentorship programmes
- Free staff lunch
- Paid breaks during your shift and free uniform
- Employee benefit scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance scheme
- Contributory personal pension scheme
- An enhanced DBS (England) or PVG/Disclosure Scotland (Scotland) Disclosure will be required for all successful applicants. The costs will be met by my client.
The Hospital is registered with the CQC to provide the following regulated activities;
- Assessment or medical treatment for persons detained under the Mental Health Act 1983
- Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
- Diagnostic and screening procedures
The role of the Registered Nurse RMN includes:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
The ideal Registered Nurse RMN will be/have:
- A current Nursing qualification ( RMN ) registered with the NMC
- Knowledge of Mental Health Service
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments