Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Adult Mental Health & Learning Disabilities Secure Hospital - Suffolk - East of England - Salary Negotiable - £26,513 - £34,754 per annum dependent on experience
My client are currently recruiting for a qualified nurse, RMN or RNLD, to work in a low secure mental health hospital in Suffolk - East of England. The successful candidate will be offered an excellent induction and continued training, with great opportunities to broaden your current skill base.
They are looking for someone with a flexible attitude who will wholly adopt a person centred ethos, show empathy and a desire to make a difference. The successful RMN or RNLD will be up to date with current practices, show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the deliver of quality care.
This exciting and dynamic role will place you at the heart of a clinical team, this service are based on a positive philosophy of valuing people. Working closely with patients and other health care professionals and as a Staff Nurse you will be required to do the following:
- Supervise and lead in the person's care and to plan, implement and evaluate their care plans with the staff involved in their care delivery
- Identify their care needs in conjunction with the person, their family and the team
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner
- Lead by example, promote teamwork and support for your colleagues
- Contribute in clinical reviews and nursing reviews ensuring accurate feedback on the person's care
- Encourage independence and personal choice and help to provide an environment which is conducive to patients with varied and complex needs realizing their potential to live as independently as they can find possible
- Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
As RMN - RNLD you will have:
- An RMN or RNLD qualification
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK