Staff Nurse - ( RGN, RMN, RNLD ) - Part-time - Private Nursing Home - Derbyshire - Salary: up to £15.50 per hour
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a Staff Nurse within a fantastic service in the Derbyshire area, offering genuine opportunities for progression and to undertake Management training.
You should be an experienced Nurse (Registered General Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities) with excellent general nursing experience with a person-centred approach to care and an ability to effectively lead the team.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse ( RGN, RMN, RNLD ) role include:
- Generous Remuneration
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Free uniform and DBS provided
Based within the Derbyshire area, this home has an excellent reputation locally. They provide dementia care in a purpose-built nursing home. Their focus is on providing a level of care that enables all their residents to enjoy maximum independence and dignity in comfortable and friendly surroundings.
This is a small company with a real family feel where staff to resident ratios are excellent and everyone feels very supported in their roles. As a Staff Nurse you will be supported by a fantastic Home Manager as well as a great, hard-working care team.
As a Staff Nurse ( RGN, RMN or RNLD ) you will be responsible for:
- Providing clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensuring all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
Staff Nurse ( RGN, RMN or RNLD ) you will have:
- A valid and up-to-date NMC registration
- Excellent general nursing skills and a strong clinical background
- Exceptional people skills and strong leadership capabilities
- The legal right to work in the UK