Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Low Secure Hospital - South East London - £31,925 - £36,542 per annum plus benefits
Working for this service as a Staff Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) you will receive £500 for completing 3 months service, £650 for completing 9 months service and £950 for completing 18 months service.
This fully compliant award winning hospital is a 32-bedded unit offering male PICU and Low Secure services. It is situated just off Blackheath Hill, within easy reach of the major road networks of south-east London and is also within walking distance of Greenwich train and underground stations.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse RMN or RNLD role include:
- Competitive pay ranges with enhancements for working night shifts
- Performance and contribution recognised through pay
- Flexible working options
- Enhanced Maternity benefits
- Annual holiday entitlement
- Birthday and anniversary leave
- A package of support for staff health and wellbeing
- A generous company Pension Scheme
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- An All-Employee Bonus Scheme
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Savings Centre
- Childcare Vouchers
- Recruitment Reward Scheme
- Subsidised Meals
- Free Parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
My Client is one of the UK's leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK. With hospitals around the country, 30 years of experience in our sector and highly skilled and experienced teams, they help patients and commissioners find the right care pathways without the need for multiple reassessments.
The role of Staff Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) involves:
- To accept personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care, for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team approach within a forensic setting.
- To work as a Primary Nurse/Care Coordinator for an identified group of patients whilst consistently working within the clinical governance framework.
- The opportunity to develop and progress across the Staff Nurse grading through a distinct career pathway.
An ideal Staff Nurse RMN or RNLD will have:
- A RMN or RNLD qualification
- A proven ability to co-ordinate care, prioritise tasks and manage Health & Safety issues
- The drive to learn and develop
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- A flexible, positive, team-orientated approach.
- A current, valid registration with the NMC and the legal right to work in the UK