Substance Misuse Nurse - RGN or RMN - Drug and Alcohol Inpatient Detox Service - South East London - £27,452 - £32,946 per annum dependent on experience
Shift Pattern: 12 hour shifts - days / nights
This is an exciting and challenging new role for an experience nurse ( RGN or RMN ) within the charity sector. My client are looking for dedicated nurses to work in their Drugs and Substance Misuse Inpatient service in South East London.
Our client provides services for people with alcohol, drug and mental health issues and have vacancies in their specialist detoxification service for qualified nurses with a desire to work in this field. The service runs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and provides medically supervised alcohol and drug detoxification programmes for people aged 18 and above.
Many of their service users also have other needs including diagnosed mental ill health, pre-existing physical health needs and challenging life circumstances. There is a multidisciplinary staff team including nurses, recovery substance misuse/mental health workers, complimentary therapy workers and group workers
To apply for the position of Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN), you will need:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of working in mental health services (ideally substance misuse)
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessments