Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Low Secure Mental Health Hospital - Canterbury, Kent - Up to £32,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or a Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse ( RNLD ) who is looking for a challenging new nursing role.
This role is within a low secure mental health hospital in Canterbury, Kent, and is ideal for a nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) who has a passion for working in the mental health sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a leading group in the care sector, who offer market leading training with potential to develop both personally and professionally.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD role include:
- Excellent Salary of Up to £32,000 per annum
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading healthcare providers
- Affiliation with two nearby universities offering CDP up to masters level.
- Exceptional opportunities for progression.
- Overtime available for extra shifts.
The service in Canterbury , Kent is a pathway service dedicated to the rehabilitation of service users with enduring Mental Health illnesses. As an RMN or RNLD, you will have experience with challenging behaviour, strong clinical skills and excellent knowledge of the Mental Health Act.
The role of Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD includes:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
The ideal Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD will be/have:
- A current Nursing qualification ( RNLD or RMN )
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- Knowledge of Mental Health Service
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
- Eligible to work in the UK