Clinical Services Manager - RMN or RNLD - Private Mental Health Hospital - Greater London - £62,000 - £63,000 per annum plus benefits
I am currently recruiting for a Clinical Service Manager ( RMN or RNLD ) to join a private hospital in London. This service is part of one of the UKs leading mental health service providers and delivers an increasingly wide range of services for a number of NHS commissioning bodies. They currently hold contracts with NHS England and 65 other NHS entities across the UK and Wales.
My client is part of a growing organisation with a commitment to strive for excellence. This fantastic fully compliant hospital is a forward thinking service for women with complex mental health needs. They are an outcomes and values driven service that provides a range of clinical services across 4 care pathways - PICU, LD with Mental Health, Personality Disorder and LSU. They are growing and developing their clinical teams to deliver and support care quality that makes meaningful change to the life of those who use their services.
Duties of the Clinical Service Manager include:
- Taking responsibility for the day to day overview and steer of the clinical service
- Ensuring delivery of an optimum level of clinical and therapeutic care and consistency in compliance with statutory regulations, quality standards and KPIs.
- Providing the leadership and direction for contemporary initiatives to drive
- Embed effective clinical practice.
Essential and preferred skills / experience for this Clinical Services Manager role include:
- Clinical qualification
- Proven team management capability
- Ability to maximise potential within self and others
- Team player though capable of working on own initiative
- Clinical knowledge and quality standards to support and develop the services offered
- Organisation and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written and including presentation skills listening, understanding and responding appropriately to identify key facts
As a Clinical Services Manager, you must have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
- An RMN or RNLD qualification and relevant experience