Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home - Tunbridge Wells, Kent - £16.30 per hour
I am currently recruiting for a registered nurse ( RGN or RMN ) who has previous experience working within a clinical care setting. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a highly skilled RGN or RMN who has a passion for caring for the elderly.
This is a fully complaint, highly prestigious nursing home in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. The successful registered nurse for this position will be a committed team player, always looking to develop their own clinical skills as part of a strong Staff Nurse team with a passion for providing only the highest level of care.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse RGN or RMN role include:
- A generous hourly rate of up to £16.30 per hour
- Overtime readily available.
- Double time on bank holidays
- Comprehensive staff training and ongoing development
- A friendly, fast-paced and fully-compliant service
Within this Registered Nurse RGN or RMN role you will be undertaking the following duties:
- Provide and supervise the delivery of high standards of care to residents with the nursing home
- Assess the care needed to address the residents' physical, psychological and social needs
- Administration of all medications
- Dealing with residents with complex care requirements
As a Registered Nurse RGN or RMN, you will:
- Experience as a qualified nurse
- Be a qualified RGN / newly-qualified RGNs with a positive, proactive attitude and a willingness to learn and develop will be considered
- Live within an easily-commutable distance of Tunbridge, Kent
- Have a current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK